Wipro expands Group Executive Council
Today Wipro announced that it has inducted four new members into its Group Executive Council, a forum which enables the core group of Wipro leaders to deliberate and formulate strategies for the corporation’s long term outlook.
The newly added members include:
- Abid Ali Neemuchwala, Group President and Chief Operating Officer of Wipro Limited
- Anand Padmanabhan, Chief Executive and President of Energy and Utilities at Wipro Limited
- GK Prasanna, Chief Executive and President of Global Infrastructure Services at Wipro Limited
- Bhanumurthy BM, Chief Executive and President of Business Application Services at Wipro Limited.
Azim Premji, Chairman of Wipro Ltd and Non-Executive Chairman of Wipro Enterprises Ltd, commented on the expansion, “The Group Executive Council carries the charter of providing thought leadership across the Wipro Group and is the driving force behind shaping its strategic priorities. These leaders bring with them a rich global experience and we are confident their induction will bring more plurality of ideas and add more heft to the deliberations of the Council.”
Apart from Azim Premji, other members of the Group Executive Council include:
- TK Kurien, CEO and Member of the Board at Wipro Limited
- Pratik Kumar, CEO of Wipro Infrastructure Engineering
- Vineet Agrawal, CEO of Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting
- Anurag Behar, Chief Sustainability Officer at Wipro Limited
- Terri Bresenham, MD of Wipro GE Healthcare.