Interested in writing? but you never got the opportunity…
Here is that platform for you
If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. But you don’t need to wait for an idea that will redefine web design. Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night. Become a Techwriter today. Write Article on Techspirit.in
We’ll be honest, though: writing for TECHSPIRIT takes work. It’s also rewarding. Thousands of your peers (and potential employers, clients, or publishers) will read your work, and you’ll also learn a lot in the process—about communicating your ideas, about writing, and even about the topic you thought you already knew when you started.
What we Publish
We accept submissions for original, feature-length articles only (not blog posts or columns). These typically run between 400 and 600 words. We do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
Before you submit, look at our Guideline and recent articles for insight into structuring and formatting your piece, and make sure your submission:
- Offers a clear argument, not just a list of tips and tricks.
- Has a voice. Be bold, interesting, and human.
- Is written for an audience of designers, developers, content strategists, information architects, or similar.
- Is supported with convincing arguments, not just opinions. Fact-check, and cite sources where appropriate.
- Follows the Techwriter guideline.
- Anything about newer technology.
- Any newer apps which they have used can be reviewed (both positive as well as negative).
- About any health equipment they have used and have good results, where it is available, cost, etc.
- Students can write about their projects and their new innovations (Example: students of Reva College of Engineering had come up with low cost battery operated cars)
- See our article for help in the writing process.
Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches. Product reviews would be good to have.
How to Submit
Email us your submission. We only accept article Microsoft Word. Add all your images inline, in your article and also attach them in the email. Same is applicable for any videos too.
Email you submissions to email@example.com
And here the template that you can use to write the article. Just download and start writing. We are eagerly waiting to hear from you.
What happens next
- Our editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This typically happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article on the first draft, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, you’ll send your revised draft back. We’ll discuss it again and let you know if it’s accepted.
- If we accept your article, we will publish it on our website within a week. We will keep you informed.
- We’ll schedule you for an upcoming issue as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t promise inclusion in a specific issue until we have a nearly publication-ready article.
There are many parameters on which our editorial team will asses your article. but what makes our article a winner of the month are the following things
- The Score given by the editorial team (we do not disclose this score as they are for internal audit)
- No. of views on the article
- No of likes on the article
- No of times the article has been tweeted
- No of times the article has been shared on Facebook
- No of times article has been shared on other social network